Friday, July 24, 2009

Something to mention at her wedding


 

My daughter was born a little bit early and as a consequence was born fuzzy. She was still covered from ears to toe in lanugo. I have a fond memory of her nursing and me playing with the soft hair that covered her ear.

Now that she is nearly 8 months old, she's lost pretty much all of it.

Except for one inch and half area just above her bum. This patch of fur has spawned a family nick name for her of Fuzzybutt.

I'm sure that we may be doing her some kind of psychological damage but it's just too cute! Her little fuzzy patch is practically the only hair on her body as she is a little baldy baby.

It's something that I'm going to write down in her baby book and be sure to mention to her high school boyfriends and in my speech at her wedding.


 


 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Post Baby Chaos | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates