Monday, January 10, 2011

The Pantless Wonder


Does anyone out there have any tips on how to keep pants on a three year old? Because at this point I'm beginning to consider either duct tape or staples.

I never thought I'd have this problem when I had kids. I anticipated the antics of my daughter, she would happily spend all day changing her outfit. My oldest on the other hand would ate happily be naked all the time.

Did I mention that it's the middle of winter and freaking cold outside?

I get my son dressed in the morning and less than five minutes later I see a little streaking toddler. It's a constant battle.

I'm thinking the duct tape will work best.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Post Baby Chaos | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates