Saturday, January 15, 2011

TV Wars


Tonight my husband and I got into an argument. Over the tv. It wasn't even about what to watch. At least not directly.

We just got Netflix. It's amazing and now downloaded onto every device that I can download it to. (For the record, that's two iPhones, one iPod, one non phone functioning iPhone, an iPad and two game systems. We.... are a little obsessed with technology in this house.)

My husband at first questioned the need or want for this service. He happily ignored me when I downloaded it and started watching old, slightly bad British shows (they look better on the phone than the pad.)

Over a week or so he started watching over my shoulder. Another week and he requested that I download it onto our tv.

That brings us to tonight. My husband took control of the remote and was struck by the sheer choice he had.

Now not everything on there is good mind you, but that just made the time it took for my husband to make a bloody choice that much longer.

After looking through half the choices, and a good twenty minutes later he finally got tired of me begging him to choose.

I foresee many an argument in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Post Baby Chaos | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates