Saturday, January 1, 2011

Well hello again

This is me attempting to hold onto a little of my self.

Over the past year I have slowly let bits of what makes me who I am disappear. It started out innocently enough. My laptop died. We decided not to replace it because it was an expense we didn't want to deal with at the time. Unfortunately that meant that I was no longer able to write.

My laptop meant that I could drag it around and type a few minutes here and there. We have a desktop but sitting down behind that meant that my kids had that much more time and opportunity to cause chaos.

It got to the point where I willingly gave up so many bits of myself that I didn't recognise myself anymore.

It was a dark time.

Two weeks ago something changed for me. The biggest thing was I had my third child. He's so beautiful and now that I'm not pregnant anymore, I'm not sick. Feeling healthy is a wonderful thing.

With this restored health, I've made a promise to myself to take back some of what I had lost. Like a clean bedroom. And writing.

This is my start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Post Baby Chaos | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates